website header Blogger Guwl

Open Question: How to burn drm removed iTunes TV shows to disc for my dvd player on a mac?

I have found the full version of M4VConverterPlus great for removing the drm from my iTunes tv shows and movies converting them MP4 files that I can export. I just find it hard to burn them to disc in a format that my dvd player will recognise and is of good quality with this program. If I export the MP4 files to iSkysoft or Aimersoft I can burn them to DVD5 which works great but I am loathed to buy the full versions so the copies are watermarked. Can anyone suggest a free program or tell me the options to select with M4VConverterPlus for good quality DVD playable copy. DRM is so unfair. I have bought the darned thing,not pirated it, and I just would rather watch it on the telly with my family rather than huddle around the monitor! Any advice greatly appreciated!
Home - Privacy Policy