website header Blogger Guwl

Open Question: HTC Hero Multiple Networks Conflict in VISTA(Ultimate)?

Whenever i connect my HTC Hero to my desktop i get a networks conflict, one identified network that i recognize and a second "unidentified network" shows up resulting in a loal access connection ONLY, if i try to d/c the unidentified netowrk the other one DC's as well, when i first connected my HTC Hero i didnt have this problem, but once it started only one other time was i able to connect to the internet through my HERO before again this started happening, i have tried re-installing the drivers for the HERO maintining the uninstalling the HTC Sync rules, but i am having no success, whenever i connect my HERO to my laptop which is running Windows 7 i never have an issue... someone help i HATE VISTA(Ultimate)!
Home - Privacy Policy