website header Blogger Guwl

Open Question: How do I repair my laptop keyboard??? HELPPP!!?

I think my daughter spilled something on it and took some keys off trying to repair it before telling me. Now, When I put a password or anything in a address field.. it automatically comes up as `````````````````` even before touching anything and it goes on forever. I tried cleaning it with a very damp cloth still nothing. I disabled the keyboard and use another external one. STILL does it!!! the other keys on the external keyboard works but still that ````````````````````` does it there too. I'm afraid after $800 and just over a year old.. it is fried. Please help anyone?? What should I do? Take it to a tech and put a whole new one or too expensive?? No stupid comments plz. I'm mad enough as it is. LOLOL Thanks
Home - Privacy Policy