website header Blogger Guwl

Open Question: I have a very bad virus on my computer?

Hey guys just 2 days a go a noticed these 2 processes that took up 60% of my "CPU Usage" under task manager! They were 2 .exe files "Lhujoa.exe and Lpw.exe" I right clicked open file location and deleted them from my temp folder then 30 minutes later I noticed my computer was starting to lag then I looked at Processes again and it was back up! So I did 4 virus scans and it just found 1 trojan which it removed but they kept still appearing. Does anybody know what anti-virus that will remove this horrible virus? Please help this has been ruining my life! Here are the anti-virus software that I used to scan. Superantispyware PRO Prevx Malwarebytes Avira Im currently scanning with avast! for the second time and it has found nothing! Thanks
Home - Privacy Policy